Welcome to the Animal Therapy Center
At the Animal Therapy Center we believe every journey begins with a single step!
Call us at 610-865-4348
The Animal Therapy Center is a facility specializing in canine rehabilitation and integrative medicine with a staff that is dedicated to promoting overall wellness, and enhancing quality of life for your animal companions.
ATC AMENDED APPROACH TO COVID-19
Updated August 20, 2021
Due to the ongoing pandemic and in effort to keep everyone healthy, we will be encouraging non-vaccinated client to wear a mask until further notice.
When you arrive please call the office to inform our staff of your arrival. Feel free to walk your pet outside in our spacious grass area before your appointment start time.
We have designated parking spaces for curbside service as well as handicapped pets.
Unfortunately due to staff shortages, we will be forgoing medical boarding at this time.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
In the face of public health concerns related to COVID-19, we want to offer a few educational resources regarding the virus and its risks and update you on the actions we are taking to help minimize the risk of disease spread.
We all can do our part to reduce and slow the spread of the disease. The following list offers a helpful set of actions to perform:
- Avoid people who are sick, and avoid going out in public if you think you might be sick.
- Call your physician if you experience a fever and respiratory issues.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Regularly disinfect objects and surfaces in your home and workplace.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often. Use soap and water, and wash for at least 20 seconds.
As the spread of panic and misinformation can be as dangerous as disease itself, it is also extremely helpful to keep yourself and loved ones informed by making sure you look to experts and trusted organizations for information and guidance. Our preferred sources are the CDC, the World Health Organization, and the AVMA.
At the Animal Therapy Center, our staff is taking additional actions to reduce the risk of disease spread to our already vigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices:
- Wiping down surfaces and handles multiple times a day
- Encouraging staff and clients to minimize exposure risk by limiting physical contact. We love to be social with our clients and offer hugs and handshakes, but we’ll hold off for now in favor of safety.
- Washing our hands frequently and thoroughly throughout the day.